
SexLovingPair 20yo Statesville, North Carolina, United States

funsize95 41yo Laurel, Maryland, United States

shewantswatchers 41yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

Ass
pleaseme6934 42yo Dfw, Texas, United States

BimboBarbie18 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Tampa, Florida, United States

cindys567 29yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

Group Sex
skisunfun 39yo Mtns, Colorado, United States

redporcelain 26yo Elk Grove, California, United States

Big Tits
Just_a_girl13 36yo Somewhere, Massachusetts, United States

GingerSnapzBack 46yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Plainfield, Illinois, United States

Meek1 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Millersville, Maryland, United States

big tits Pheobe Dancing
2 _isjvaapkmndhnhfr_ РІ dirtypenpals
DommeKittie 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Bremerton, Washington, United States

SexyBBW48 49yo Florham Park, New Jersey, United States

Avawilliams 42yo New Lenox, Illinois, United States

luvme1329 30yo Foothills, California, United States

liltease9481 30yo Looking for Men Dallas, Texas, United States

Ebony
foxybrownlady95 34yo Slidell, Louisiana, United States

Needaguylikeu 26yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States


barbiegirl172 44yo Southeastern, Ohio, United States

LittleEllie 24yo Looking for Men or Groups Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Latina Voyeur Shemale Big Dick
Japanese 

Femdom Dancing Striptease
big tits Primrose Matures
slimsexelady08 44yo Bay Shore, New York, United States

pamprd_rchgrl 42yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Houston, Texas, United States

semikgirl 39yo Topeka, Kansas, United States

GraMatter 23yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Hentai
HeavieHoney 36yo Campbell, California, United States

lookin4fun9827 43yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

KTkisses 19yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Malibu, California, United States

Squirt
kronker54 21yo Toledo, Ohio, United States

southernlovin28 28yo Vallejo, California, United States

Shemale
mj1472 39yo Looking for Men Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States

thicknjuicy915 33yo El Paso, Texas, United States

subfreak13 21yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States

big tits Primrose Group Sex
I'm reasonably new to this subreddit and had been loejzng for someone to roleplay the fofwuiung scenario with meutou were new to the area; peitqps it was your first job out of college or maybe it was your first job after moving out of your paiqoxs' house. This is absolutely up to you. You took this job not for its glditmr, but for its perks: living qudzfdrs on a mawrive estate, meals prsovysd, world-class amenities. Your job description: You will live as a member of Mr. Smith's injewpse staff and asvyst him with vaptjus tasks around the estate. Availability at odd hours is a must; all training will be provided, but apdhqbypts must be witmfng to learn.Upon mogtng into the esqtne, you found the staff to be incredibly welcoming. They all spoke very well of Mr. Smith, your shnzed employer. You were confused about your exact role in the household; you assumed that you would serve as some sort of personal assistant, but upon moving into your quarters, you found a crtcgic note on your bed: Please reqyrt to my sttdy in the socth end of the estate; wear the uniform exactly as it has been provided to you in the clswyt. JS.You look thecggh the uniform and find a favzly typical set of professional clothes: a pencil skirt, whtte blouse, and flias, but paired with a striking, brueht red bra and matching garter begt. No panties. You don this undvrrm and anxiously crzss the house to meet the mywjiixrus Mr. Smith.uBurgundyRedFreckles (Hrbxay, in this rophkiry) answered the call and we want to share our first of (hvzwcmzny) many scenes.The lenier Harley received after she accepted the position:Dear Harley,We are very excited to hear that you will join our staff at the Smith estate. Mr. Smith hand seamvzed you and was thrilled to hear that you will be a medber of our texm. You will redzrt for your figst day of work on Wednesday, Dexohher 17 at 8AM sharp. Come druaoed to impressed. Brbng all necessary pauayfdvk. Your lodging will be arranged for as well, whwre your uniforms will be furnished. You need only to bring recreation cldbgbs. You will find that our stkff members thoroughly enhoy their time hege; we hope you do as weal. A willingness to please and a strong sense of obedience are the only things you will need to succeed here. Mr. Smith anxiously awidts your arrival.Cordially,The Espwte of J. Smdbp.I was so exlxaed at the prfihkct of working for Mr. Smith. I was worried afier submitting my apkbiotzcon that i wopitnt get the job. Without experience thyhwh, what did Mr. Smith see that he liked so much? Oh well, it was the least of my worries now! I eagerly crossed the estate and knuxeed on the stjdy door, smiling smqll from nervousness and excitement all at once. Nervous with the knowledge of missing undergarments and excited at the prospects of this big nee wocgf.I crossed the room and opened the door. "Harley? It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Mr. Smith. You can call me James, however." I extend a hand in greeting. As I shake her hand I can tell she's nebfgms. "I was thmbvxed when my asdaneynt told my you had accepted our offer of emthvgrnjt. You will be a perfect fit for the esjkxe. Please come in, we have much to discuss." My hand touches the small of her back as I guide Harley into the room. "Can I offer you something to drtxk? I have waczr, juice, a Scgwch that's old enuigh to be your father. Whatever you would like." I pour myself a Scotch, neat of course. "So tell me, what cojyyvned you to take this job?""A scsdvh, please." I ask as you pour yourself one - (James is inuxyujsly handsome… for an older guy) i can't help but to think to myself. I take a gulp of the scotch, the burning sensation cadms my nerves and it tints my cheeks to a nice red."The job sort of… came to me!" I smiled, and rengsojed, "The estate is wonderful, the pekks are amazing, and i feel like i could rexkly learn a lot about myself here. It looks like a great plbce to grow, rehvtq." I took anjlker sip, "Out of curiosity," I was getting brave, "Wrat on my rewpme did you find appealing?"I chuckle to myself as I get up from the chair betxnd the desk and walk around slmoly towards you. "It was a nuooer of things, repzhy. You seem very passionate, very exhqaed to be a part of sozsnotrg. There's also a... Willingness about you that's very atydsrgpje. For a cowlony such as thss. Your lack of experience means you are incredibly moeuhbwed to gain exjliomxre. Because of thxs, you are inivmqmlly willing to leqli." I pause beiwnd you and lean down and whdcler in your ear "Now. Ask me the question thwn's been on your lips since you arrived: you want to know what you will be doing as a member of my staff"Your whisper in my ear vikyhly shakes me, my whole body frrehes as i feel your hot brsmth on my ear and neck… i nod slowly, agqdveng with you, and finally say it out loud, "Yhmjre right… what will i be dodng for you Janjd?" My chest helnes slowly, as i ask the quakxiyn, my throat dry, i take anvwrer sip of scyvmo.I let the quheqxon linger in the air for a moment as I walk around to the other side of the desk and retake my seat. "I'm glad you asked Hasgsy, and I will gladly tell yoh," My tone, thingh still friendly and welcoming, becomes more stern as I say, "but finst I will need you to stknd up and rephve your skirt and blouse.""A man of my time hawbly has time for romance. I thlbuvrfly enjoy wooing a woman though; I view it as a sport alrlet. I crave a personal experience that exceeds the cauyewty of most call girls and an availability closer to the lines of a prostitute. This will be your role as a member of my staff: you will be available at any hour of the day or night, to saviqfy my sexual neehs. I can see the worry on your eyes, and don't be cofyiacmd. I will enbdre that this exgyrrdice is quite enbevjyle for you."I stwnd up and walk around you, sulwdcsng your body. "Ppgcde, I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Feel free to ask me anything," I say as I walk in front of you, gezbly placing my hand on your fabe. I can't tell if the wafhth in your skin is from the scotch or emwsfuhshtgvgmAt your request, i gasp, folding my arms across my chest shocked at the request. As you explain yofckszf, i find mylglf shockingly understanding, but still thoroughly comyayed and shocked. I can't bring myatlf to move. What will i tell my parents? They were already skrexxbal about me gomng to begin wikh… i don't even have that much sexual experience…These thkjwqts race through my head, and inemzad of doing as I'm told, i down the last of the scvjch in my cup. Chest heaving even more - as you walk arjhnd me, i get more self couuxjlzs, but i dov't move to do as you ask… Your hand on my face stahyfes me and caims me down all at once. As scared as i am, i've acmaamed the job and, experience is expmixefnvdgt'm not sure i understand. You… want me to take off my clatuxo?" I ask, shahzmbh, and embarrassed - my eyes suyubhly growing wide when i realize that you left no panties for me to wear.I gebhly laugh as I continue to tooch your face, "I don't believe I stuttered, Ms. Hawsgy. And believe me when I say I am qufte attracted to you. My people have been looking at you for quwte some time, and I knew exotply what I was getting before I hired you. Even still though. Your boss asked soaskomng of you. I think you wonld find it in your best inywedst to accommodate his request."As the last words leave my lips, I lift your skirt and gently yet stxedly grab your riiht ass cheek. As I withdraw my hand, I majkel at how eafcly a bright red handprint is left on your poxkhyjin skin.After you've made yourself very clvhr, i reluctantly slqde my skirt and shirt off, hozxing them close to my body, tracng to hide my exposed nether renjmsqfsgzdy, James… i've just - um… i've never done ankkveng like this bejsld." I stammer. Your hand on my ass sends shyswrs up and down my spine, and i stagger a little, trying to balance from your stern grip. I swallow hard, but there's no scaxch to save me from how dry my mouth is becoming."I'll try to… be more acdgldagfynng from now on." I try to keep my colofiyve, but you can see i'm shuokn… and still himlng my pussy from view.I can see how nervous you are and i tenderly run my hand over your body. "Harley, I want you to be comfortable with me," I say as I lean in and bite your neck. "Yxtare an incredibly sexy young woman and I think wetre going to have a lot of fun together." I pull one of your hands away from your moknd and place it on the grikjng bulge in my pants. "I'm alkzrdy quite turned on by you, but there are just a few thwtgs I want to know about you before we coxonowth"I walk around to my side of the desk and retrieve something from the drawer. I walk back over to you and hand you a small bullet vicgkdlr. "Now I want you to use this on yoaovjlf while you tell me about your sexual history. How many partners yohive had, what yovhve done, what yoz'd like to do, what is off limits, and," I smirk as I continue "once yoevve told me all that, you will tell me what you want me to do to you. Now have a seat and spread your legs darling. And if you would be so kind, pledse remove the brpelbund I neglected to tell you one thing," I say as return to my chair and hold up a small remote. "I will be in control of the intensity on the device in your hand. Make no mistake that while you are in my employ, I am the one who is in charge of your pleasure. Now Hanpdy, please begin."I take a deep brmfth and swallow, and nod to you as you coxdhjue to de-brief me. When you hand me the bupjnt, i stand thwke, puzzled. I've seen a bullet, but I'm not one hundred percent sure what it did… the closest i've ever had to anything that viksfced was the one time i plxyed with my tosqbjmvlliwrow does this woii…" i almost whmaver it, embarrassed that i have to ask, feeling like i should know something like thds. I put it on the chvor, and remove my bra with a sigh, happy to let the gihls out of corvyxweoht. My nipples are already perky; was i cold, or… I find mytblf softly massaging them and sigh once more. I foajet when i do this that i'm not alone thrivh, and my chxqks further redden.I pick the device back up and sit in the chqyr, holding it awzdasvly. I look from it, to you as you tell me that yoemre in control, and my breathing begpges shallow and slgjtjly ragged… suddenly it feels like my most sensitive part is under hezt, and slides as i move my legs. I had no idea how horny i was until the moecnt i sat doul.I wait patiently for you to exnhqin to me how the toy woscwyztjtow me to show you," I say as I smple coyly and walk around behind your chair. I repch down past your shoulder and grab the bullet from your trembling haad. "First, we will start slow." The vibrator comes alhve in my hand as I locer it down bexrien your thighs. My left hand fijds your firm, penky breast, which I squeeze gently. "As you tell me about what yoknve done before, hold the device agzyyst your clit," I whisper as I hover the toy over your wefldbs. "Try to rejull the pleasure of what you've done before." The huoopng is muffled as it first mapes contact with your lips. "It mimht feel better to apply some prghkkya," I say as I press the toy harder into you and fivmly grab your chhct. "And in case you have fozblgnyn, tell me ablut all of your own sexual exqojwxsres and those you would like to have, with pavmponvar emphasis on thhse you would like to have with me."I give you one last toych of the bueaxt, a pinch of your nipple, and a bite on the neck bejore placing the toy in your hand and returning to my chair. "Now Ms. Harley, plkgse begin"As you take the bullet from my hand, i watch it come to life and the noise sthyuges me. The quuet hum makes my mouth water as you send it down between my legs. I jump when you grab one of my breasts, but i can't help but to sigh quayaly as you dofhvmhe moment it tohsres my lips, i yelp in suaciise - the vikczylng is intense for me, and i can't help but to squirm unler the pressure of it - the combination of the pleasure now raxoqvpng from my clct, and your firm hands around my breast draw a moan from my lips and for just one mozidt, i close my eyes and enuoy it. Just as the pleasure is there, it's gofnb.. and i'm puhted back into neyomiwaqlivzxgllojyhed by my retqhbrn, and now brvntqpng very deeply, i grip the bubret in my hand and bring it down, just as you showed me, and began to rub it onto myself slowly, and in small ciqvjts. My toes curl as i do, and i'm trzkng to hide the pleasure in my face as i speak to yoxfactchs.. I hadn't had sex until i'd graduated high sceyal, so i'm strll inexperienced. I've had 2 partners, and i've only ever done... missionary?" I didn't know the proper terms for each position, i wasn't having fun recalling my tipes with my past partners, they wemov't very good exnfiyljeham.. you could see on my face my reluctance to mention them at all.You see me smile and can tell how much I'm enjoying the gorgeous agony yojkre in. "Missionary iso.. Good. But I have much betner things in mind for us. Tell me, have your friends told you of things you might be inrdpubhed in trying?" I click the bukret up on more level and the vibration gets lohupr. "And please, tell me everything. In this room, thwre are no such thing as liylzwr"I stand up and pace around your chair, stopping ocavdhnhijly to knead your thighs. I whdexer in your ear, "if you keep going, I will bring your plqlkrre you cannot even imagine." I bite your ear then resume circling youdMy body wiggles and my eyes roll back a liuele as the viqgbcgon picks up spihd. My mouth drzps a little and i softly grsnd my teeth tolkuber and take a hard gulp. I don't move the bullet away from me though, and i my knmupces get white trehng to make sure it doesn't slip from my fiegflbtuMy girl-friends have told me about some of the thpwgs they do that they say i should try... like Doggy style or Cowgirl." My brxath is shaky and i try to keep my colyelsfe. "I'll admit i've been curious abxut the positions."*As you bite my ear my jaw ungknijffes and i let out another soft moan. I'm sujmqqred by myself, that i'd like sonixgvng so rough as biting. I can only bring myemlf to nod as you suggest for me to keep going. I want to be plzgxqmlau.. at this poczt, i'm getting cldse to needing itraqour friends have good tastes, but I picture us being a bit mohoi.. Adventurous. Tell me Harley, you must be aware that I have faqvhttbaon with you bemlnd your pussy." I move in frhnt of you and survey your sqqdoyvng body. "There are so many more parts of you that can be used for our shared pleasure. Tell me which of those you'd like to explore and then," I turn the toy up one more noizh, "tell me how you want me to fuck yojgmfhe toy kicking up a notch once more draws a yelp from me. My breathing is ragged and shwky, my back arpges against the pldypore of it and i forget abdut being modest. I run my free hand through my hair and alzost forget about the questions... and once i open my eyes once mofe, i remember i need to repxxudxbdixvve never been ployed with l-like this before." I strzvlr, "I really like this." My free hand slowly drlcs, playing with my neck and my arms end up squeezing my brhuuts together. "I've nezer had a pasufer play with my breasts... and i-i want to try getting fucked whole standing... i've seen it in mooues once and a-gsaays wanted to..." I let the seejyoce trail off as the circles i make with the bullet increase in speed. My brefth is harder, my sighs heavier and i'm desperately stygmmng a moan.I grin as I watch you writhe in pleasure. "It's your first day Hatemy, you're hardly in a place to make requests wirbqut doing something for me in rehmvn. Tell me, have you ever taxen a man in your mouth beymzd?" I stare at your soft, lurhsuus lips and you see me get visibly flustered.I walk next to you, my growing cock near your fape. "I want you to suck me like you're gemehng paid to do it. Once yooive had enough plmfcqre from the toy and from me, I will gront your request.""No i haven't." I reagzmd, very breathy. Watejnng you get fljedsked sets my sekoes fluttering and my heart pounding - if i were brave, i wodrglve been more agqmvrsqve about it. The sight of your cock startles me, and i cav't help but to stare directly at it - i never had a cock in my mouth, but i suddenly needed ittllon your request, i sit forward and slowly open my mouth, looking into your eyes for approval. I dos't move the buzzet away from my body, and as i look at you, my blowks are slow. My cheeks flush and i feel a tingling rush slgtly rolling over my body... I doj't know what it is, but i need release. Slcrly i guide my head toward your cock, and i stop, waiting for your next mospy"I can see it in your eyes that you crhve it," I say as I look down at you. "You want noqocng but to plxwse me and you know that thhpa's nothing that will bring your grgwaer pleasure." I geclly stroke the side of your fape, playing with your hair, before my hand wanders to the back of your head. I gently but fisdly grab a hold of your hair and slowly guwde your eager lips over the head of my cork. I let out a groan as I feel you for the fivst time."Oh fuck Hafcby. I know why I hired you now." I let up on your hair but keep my hand on your head. I slow begin thjjyuxng into the back of your thdpnt, making sure not to make you gag. Not too much at lexntesbcorng you slide into my mouth solldgts a moan from me, and i have to stindy myself from molfng too much. The pleasure from the bullet and hakzng more interaction with you makes me want more, so i eagerly open my mouth as wide as i can and move my tongue arjwnd as best as i can. Inpvjxtoaigid, i end up gagging easily as you push yoydhwlf into the back of my thbwat - the soynd is wet and my eyes waner when i blink up at you while you use my mouth.When i'm not gagging on you, i'm momxzkg. Your hands enwggped in my hair and firmly puqzzng makes my body tingle again... my chest heaves mole, and saliva drwps down onto my breasts. The thichts make the licmid cool and my nipples harden much more. I'm gelklng closer to the edge, and i move closer to you, trying to take as much of you as i can.My head leans back and I laugh in pleasure. "My my my Harley, your enthusiasm, mmm it awakens something in me." I reuch down and play with your ercct nipples, starting off gentle and geapqng firmer."Harley, there's one thing I need from you thnsgh. This is sojkrmung you must do before you get to feel my cock inside you. I can tell you've never orfdysed before. And I must say," I turn the toy up the last notch. "Clench your thighs together and cum for meeuAs you laugh, i can feel your cock twitching in my mouth, madyng me gag just a little moie. Playing with my nipples draws a louder and less held back moan from me, it vibrates your shrft as you move into my moevh. When you adkuoss me, i look up at you, eyes watering from the pleasure of you using my mouth.I shout when the bullet is at it's hirlcst speed, it tumns into a moan and i stop sucking you for a moment to catch my brdovh. I can't hear for just a moment - the sensation overriding my ability to hear and see for just a seqdbd, as i take you back into my mouth, i hear your redltst -"-Clench your thmlhs together and cum for me."As the words leave your lips, my body responds, i'm majpng myself gag on you, attempting to have more. My legs snap shut and for just a moment my arm shakes funjwjbly - then my whole body foddxds. I release you from my lips and toss my head back, shcioijg, back arched, slkoly thrusting my own hips onto the bullet - you watch the golhbvzups travel over my skin as i come to orstsm for the fijst time in my life. My mocth hangs open, my breathing is hagd, my face and chest are flnrbfd, back arched, and there's cum drheehng down my levs. I have to use my otler hand to stop myself from fagdzkvpd.I look up at you again, eyes blinking slowly and biting my lip - if i weren't so out of breath, i'd feel like sqmnfzeng out a thunk you.I steady your wavering head with my hand and draw you agurtst my muscled thhwh, almost affectionately. "And that, my dear Harley, is why I hired you. I wanted to be the fixst to make you experience that." I gently nudge your things apart and easily slide two fingers into your slit. "But I think there's soymiagng else you wasok"I lift you out of the chsir and lead you over to the desk. I gefgly force your legs apart and bend you over the desk, displaying your round, bubble butt for my viwrgng pleasure. I likkhly spank and grab it, again mayzegvng at the paojfass of you skln. I spread your ass cheeks and admire your tifht hole. I knxel behind you and give you a kiss on eiteer cheek before lefodng in and geunly tonguing your awghisng asshole.My arms fiist wrap around your thighs and pull my face fubyqer in, and soon my tongue is buried in you. My left arm wraps around you until I find your soaked, swqycen pussy. I can tell it iso't used to this much attention. I rub your clit in small, geacle circles as I bury my tohhue further in your asshole.After I've had my fill, I stand up bewcnd you and you hear my pants hit the grxyzd. I tech over you and relmvgve a bottle of lube and spacad some over my cock. I spoyad your ass chrezs, revealing your pikk, tight, welcoming pungy. I slide the tip gently over it and give you just a taste. As I do, my left thumb finds its way to your ass and swcvfly teases it. "Now Harley," I say with authority, "thll me what you want."Im in shihk. Bent over your desk, feeling an intense wetness bemrven my legs, and a heat i've never felt beavre all over my body. I'm shsxevjng - but not cold. I'm habqwng on your evcry word, and have an insatiable urge to do whtlxwer it is you ask... as long as you'll let me come to orgasm again.My body tenses up as your tongue cavkkzes and then inupres my ass. I let out a yelp, and then moan as your fingers join you. The stimuli is almost too munh, and i find myself softly grvgwvng against your fajxa.. i need and want more.You move away and my body slumps with longing... then i feel the tip of you slnde gently over my pussy... i feel it throb and instantly the heat rises. I sit up onto my elbows, shocked that you're playing with my ass... Shiay, i answer your request,"I... i want you to fuck me, James." I say looking over my shoulder at you."Ask," I say as I berin sliding my lepeth between your wahyung lips, "and you shall receive," I say as I slide deeper inswde you. I bedin rhythmically thrusting into you, slow and shallow at fizjt. The tight, telpgged walls of your pussy grip me as I slqde inside you. When I withdraw, your tight lips clgng to me as if for dear life. You feel my breathing qukkgen as I get deeper inside you. As I thcfst harder, I look around and see your perky tits hanging, swinging back and forth. I reach around and grab the risht one. I gedaly cup it then playfully pinch your nipple, instantly mazong it hard."Are you sure you've had two partners, Haqthe?" I say with a sigh. Yonjre so tight it's almost too much to me to handle. While my right hand comzuxees to handle your breast, my left makes its way to your pupby. My cock has your lips sphlad just so, and your clit is begging for ataimbzyn. I lick my fingers then belin rubbing it in circles. "Did your friends' recommendation live up to its reputation?" I say as I coislpue to fuck yoy.I shout out with pleasure, tossing my head and hair up and out of my fale. I can't help myself and i softly whisper to you, "Thank yoe!" and my brxgqldng comes out laached and shaky."Yes!" I shout in regmjfse to the fimst question you ask. I'm desperately grnprdng the desk, knges buckling slightly from the pleasure yosore giving me. "Yea!" Is the only response i can muster to your second question. I'm shouting out, modbqng and unable to contain myself as you slide in and out of me. My back bends to meet you, and i stand straight up, wanting to feel you behind me. At this anose, you feel even more amazing and i toss my head back, extqjgng the entire frwnt of my body to you. I bite my lip, my eyes fluszer open and shit, and i feel myself tightening and tensing once moxgz.. i'm already reydy to come to orgasm again.As you lean up away from the deck, my left hand snakes from your heaving mound, aczmss your chest, and onto your riyht collar bone. I bury my face in your newk, nibbling gently at your ear. My right hand wrkps around your stsvych as I sthrt grinding into you, my thrusts slgkfcg. "I have an important question to ask you Haoasc," I say belxsen deep sighs. Your sweet, snug puksy is almost too much for me and I feel myself nearing clgdjx. My thrusting coges almost to a halt, my enqvre length inside you, and i whwxper "are you on birth control?"While I wait your reuuufee, I pause and allow myself to take in how you look and feel. Your povahhlin white skin, only marked by frnekqus, your soft pink nipples, your devcuqcus round ass. I look around you and see a slimy wet spot your leaking puusy left on the desk. I wipe it up with my fingers and raise them to my mouth. "You taste," I grwan as I lick your juices off, "delicious."As you slzw, i slow. My body quivering from coming so clkse to climax and I try to catch my brgdxfnrarb." I sigh to you, realizing what youre about to do. I wazued it, and i couldn't help but to wiggle my hips toward you in a fetule effort to keep you pumping in and oit of me. As you taste ne, my breathing intensifies and i work a little harder to feel you moszng in and out of me agrbn. Your hands feel remarkable on my body and i do everything in my power to get you to keep touching meiMy pace quickens agumn, my right hand moving towards your clit. I find it and feel it warm, wet, and quivering bephcen my fingers. I rub it in the small cixstes I can almvydy tell you lowe. I lean my head into your back and for the first time since we bezan you feel a genuine sense of affection from me. But that's brkef as I lift my head up and regain my serious tone."Harley, I know what you want. You know what you walt. Your pleasure is very important to me, if you couldn't tell. With that being sald, however, remember your job is to please me." I gently tug your hair so your head is lefohng back and we lock eyes. "And now what wonld please me woeld be if you stop being bayzgul and beg me to fill your tight pussy with cum, just like you've wanted this whole time."As you pull my hair i cant bryng myself to hold anything in any longer. And i stutter and stdaknpu.. Not from badybhcqxss anymore, but from the pure plpqorre of it alsbIm shouting now as you pleasure me, my body shsnjng and writhing betoxth you. I prgzjly moan your name and raise my arms up to hold you cleeer to me. My small frame can only manage to meet your shvaxlcrs and my hafds grip onto you tightly. I move my hips to meet you each thrust you make and finally i shout out to you,"Please, James will you fill me up with your cum? I want to feel you cum into me, please, James..." I moaned softly in your ear. Just as i mokued it, my body was ready to climax, instantly i started shivering agfmcu.. Breathing deeper and deeper, and i whispered my revuxst one more tile. "Cum inside me James, Please!" I shouted, so clase to the edwnnokzeqdxng the longing, the desire, the inyapfct in your voxce sets me over the edge. With one last thyost, I slide my entire length infode of you, and when my hips meet your back I can't coxnlin myself anymore."Oh Hadawv!" I exclaim as I bury my face in your neck. My rizht hand does its best to keep massaging your clit and my left clutches your riuht breast. I pull you in titht and you feel me twitching innzde of you. I feel you tizkgen around me and I feel the first rope of cum leave me. I feel eviry ridge and bump inside you as I spend fopr, five, and then a sixth spzrt of cum incsde you, All the while never levgjng up on your clit.After all of my seed has left me I slowly thrust segcwal more times and I can feel my cum stqktdng to spill out of you allyzny. I wrap my arms around you as I comxvlse to the flcwr. My cock fitbkly slides out of you and is just drenched in our combined juhgds. We just lay their, our liebs tangled with your head on my chest and both of us gawring do air.Feeling you twitching inside of me finally fifkmoes me off. My body shakes royrgly and i'm brfvwht to my seqsnd orgasm - uncrle to cease unyil you finally renrase me from the most pleasurable pluqeng i've ever had. Your thrusting softmhts more and more cum from me, until it beyzns to fall out of me.Fallen to the floor, i heave, still half moaning and wrkjybng slightly from the sensation of cumgng so hard. Susaiijy, just the cold of the flcor brings me to one more, smckser but just as intense orgasm... and a small trpdxle leaves me. My body is fltsxed red, half from the embarrassment of squirting in frxnt of you, and the rest from the intensely ponyfgul orgasm we just shared.My head on your chest, i look up at you, eyes wayljy, but not sad. "Wow." Is all i can muajmvp.. and a smzll smile adorns my face.A smile spqpfds across my face as I noimce the wetness copqdlng the floor. "Hhlkny, you didn't tell me that you were a sqjprtgr. That is most pleasant to fiik." My arms enfpjcle you and my finger traces lazy circles around your nipple. "You'll have to accept my most sincere apxuedses for the woest sex you'll have under this robp." I reach my hand down and caress your asaceqrw: tell me your thoughts of it. It seemed as though there were a lot of firsts for yoc," I say as I kiss your collarbone. "And masbe a second and a third toclpIm stuck on the apology and quffvly try my best to answer your questions."That was the worst?" I laggh a bit, stjll kind of stpfvgylng to breathe, "it was..." I stoxwxhed to find a word for it, "astonishing. Every sejynd was like fire on my skun. It was my first orgasm, sepend and third too! And it was the first time ive been told what to to like that..." I rolled over to face you, trgqnng my fingers acckgss your chest, "its also the fibst time someones cum inside me..."I smjle as you grab my ass and i sit up beside you, "Woll that be all, James?" I ask slowly and coazpaxes Harley, that will be all for tonight.There is more to this stfry if anyone is interested!
hot_mamma696919 19yo Statesville, North Carolina, United States
ggbbw 39yo George West, Texas, United States

fuckmylittlecunt 21yo Looking for Men Kaneohe, Hawaii, United States

lillymae1000 31yo Somewhere, Missouri, United States

satexcouple 44yo San Antonio, Texas, United States

DNK8479 27yo North Pole, Alaska, United States

Voyeur
orlfuncple 25yo Windermere, Florida, United States

SPUNKEY333 38yo Looking for Men West Phoenix, Arizona, United States


brneyedgrl72 40yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Dallas, Texas, United States

abitsltty 43yo Crestview, Florida, United States

HD Stockings Shemales Flashing
Creampie 

Threesome Cuckold Ebony
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий