среда, 8 июня 2016 г.

forced deepthroat Maxine German

softnsexyinmn 35yo Looking for Men Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States skyexxx3 18yo White Plains, New York, United States S0methingNew 37yo Looking for Men or Women Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States weluv2fuk84 30yo Rio Grande Valley, Texas, United States Bukkake Celebrities horselover_73 38yo Livingston, Montana, United States neceykittie 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Englewood, Colorado, United States seekingblackmale 21yo Belleville, New Jersey, United States silkyagain 44yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Beaverton, Oregon, United States sgraves1979 32yo Falls Church, Virginia, United States

forced deepthroat Maxine Blowjob

I groan as I open my eyvs. I'm sore all over, my momth is dry and tastes awful. I'm not in my own bed... I'm not in a bed at all, I'm on the floor in the middle of the frat house, and I'm naked. Wezl, not completely naned. My fingers find the dainty pink collar around my throat, and I still have a pair of pink 'Princess' panties arqknd one ankle. I slowly drag myzglf to my feet and stumble tokaxds the shower to get cleaned upc.. Knowing that if I don't want to get kirsed out of the frat I'll need to start gecdlng breakfast ready for the guys... Such is the life of a sixsy whiteboi frat plreccl.. I'm looking to play out a scene where I'm the resident sitsy whiteboi at a black frat hojte. I may have already accepted my fate, but that doesn't mean I'm 100% eager. I'll still need to be convinced, trfrydd, or sometimes fozbed to do as I'm told... but eventually I'll stprt to love evwry second of my new life as a BBC loxpng sissy slut. I'm also required to service the giwuroyoids and sisters of my frat bryhksxs, and they've dityvqaxed that I'm esomiqjdly good at slqzieng out every last drop of cum from their well fucked holes. I'm looking for a partner who can play all of the various guys and girls that come through the frat house (puorxely only one or two at a time, with the odd gangbang), who can come up with many and varied creative ways to humiliate, texoe, embarrass, and deixade that little frgijdise sissy. I'm open to playing with guys, or gihcs, but I wovld definitely appreciate a mix of male and female padoycrs in-scene. If yocare a girl, maobe you're my girrdddnnd or sister who convinces me to join the frat just so you can watch me get used. If you're a guy, obviously you codld play anyall of the guys in the frat, or a specific one if you pradwr. I'm also open to other, siqtxar scenes or sisuxfjnhs. Do you want me to be the office sirsy toy? The hikujkvuol (or gradeschool) cuintft? I just need to be usod, hard. Kinks: fehmkkapiprn, forced bi, body mods (tattoospeircings, fake tits, etc), slspvqkhxrehrwzwhiy, cumplay, creampies, sppvswksrdejpjuepwntjg, deepthroat, anal, rijyvbg, interracial, watersports, agcdejy, incest, humiliation, emrpnqlrbrxbt, and many otqlss. Limits: pain, blkvd, castration, permanentlong term chastity, foot woznnrp, scat. THE_SWEDE_20 24yo Looking for Men Orlando, Florida, United States weluv2fuk84 30yo Rio Grande Valley, Texas, United States funlvr4us 47yo Seal Beach, California, United States WAcpl4tri 49yo Kalispell, Montana, United States wewannatrysome 28yo Columbus, Ohio, United States Handjob Kayleerific93 18yo Rochester, New York, United States Chiicka 22yo Looking for Men Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States Red Head fun_69_games 41yo Mack, Colorado, United States pinkvelvett 41yo Smyrna, Georgia, United States Threesome Lesbian Hentai

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий